By now you probably know i graduated from college already. It was really fun, i had family from three states all come support me and it was amazing. I'm glad to be done with school after 4 years but i kinda miss the whole "college student phase".... maybe a little bit. I am in Texas right now and loving every second of the heat and fast life. I've been job hunting... which has been fun and i've also made some great friends and had the chance to get to know Austin a lot more.
I LOVE AUSTIN! It's simply one of the most wonderful places too live for sure, there's just so much to see and do. One of my favorite things, i decided, is to go downtown and just walk around. The people are so fun and friendly and there's never a dull moment. My social life has definitely improved.....and that's all i'm saying on the subject!
Last night, 5 other ladies and i dressed up and went downtown. It was another memorable night in Austin, i have a feeling there's more to come. So far everything has been great since i graduated. Will keep updating this as time goes.
The 411
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment